JV TRANSIT LTD is included in the Register of Customs Warehouse Owners
A customs warehouse is a place (a specially equipped area/premises) where goods brought into the country can be stored under customs control before undergoing all necessary customs clearance procedures.
Working in a bonded warehouse involves the following tasks:
- receiving and registering the goods (carried out in accordance with the requirements of the customs authorities, including the preparation of the necessary documents and technical examination of the goods)
- custody of the goods (until clearance and release);
- quality and quantity control during storage;
- customs clearance of the goods (checking the goods for compliance with customs requirements, payment of customs duties and issuing a permit for the release of goods outside the customs territory);
- preparation of goods for shipment.
tel.: +375 33 399 11 73